Saturday, April 9, 2011

My son My Love

Dear Son : No words can express what I feel for you. My darling baby. Sweetheart. I just want to know why aren't we together. Although we are separated by life and death, my baby, I just want to tell you that we are united in eternity. 

Once upon a time, not long ago
 I was a dove
Flying high in the sky

My eyes were filled with dreams
Of my baby dove, oh my, a boy!
But my egg was not in a nest somewhere
I was flying with him under my belly

I don’t know why
But one day I just fell from the sky

Before I could reach home
My wings had broken

My baby son had instead developed wings
And he flew in the blue sky now
Like a white star

And I lie on the ground, heart-broken

Knowing….

I will never touch him again
I will never kiss him again

2 comments:

  1. that was a nice poem, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely poem.... so sorry for your loss, I also lost my baby boy.

    ReplyDelete